- Robin & Bryan -- Lincoln, CA
- Great cars and Customer Service
I have purchased several cars from Justin at Norcar and have been very happy with each and everyone of them. I can't say enough of the great customer service they give and the work that they do! I would highly recommend Norcar to my closet friends and family! Keep up the great work!
- Julie -- Coloma
- Scott Rocks!
I had nothing but the most professional experience with Scott From Nor Car. He treated me like a friend. Scott was upfront and honest the whole time. I especially felt like I was at the right place when I first stepped inside of NORCAR. The place was spotless, and organized. When I saw the car, my Honda Element! I knew it was the car for me. Scott helped me all the way through, including calling the old owner and retrieving the spare keys and a rack attachment. I will certainly send new business his way. Thanks NorCar for the ease of buying my new car. I LOVE IT! See you in 5 years for the next one. :)
- Kelly & Ryan -- Charlotte NC
- NC Customer
We live in NC and had been looking for a Jeep for several weeks before we came across NORCAR. We saw what we wanted on their website and made the deal the same day. The paperwork was a breeze and the car was shipped out within a couple days. We ran into an issue with the DMV in NC and the staff at NORCAR jumped right in and took care of it for us in time for us to pick up the car the day it arrived in NC! Also received follow up after the Jeep arrived to make sure everything went smoothly. We greatly appreciated the service!!
We were a little nervous purchasing a car online since we were not able to see it in person or test-drive it beforehand. We were not disappointed at all when the Jeep arrived!! Excellent condition and great features! It actually exceeded our expectations!
We will definitely be using NORCAR for future purchases and would recommend to others! Thanks for all your help!
- Kyle -- Reno, NV
- 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab. When you come to NorCal you are going to have the best car buying experience ever! Scott and Rick were great, and treated my wife and I like family. I got a great deal on the truck of my dreams. I recommend NorCal To all my friends. Love the TRUCK!
- Dr. Marc Siemens -- Carmichael, CA
- Very Pleased
I have used NORCAR for both my Mercedes and my Denali and they have done an excellent job. Turn around time is great and the work is top notch. I have also researched prices and you cannot beat them. I would refer them to any of my friends or family.
- Ryan and Jessica -- North Fork, CA
- 2006 Chevy Duramax
I just want to thank you and your crew for the honesty and efforts put forth during our purchase of our 2006 Chevy Crew Cab 4x4. I had driven over three hours to see the truck after I had spoken to you on the phone. Everything that was described about the truck was true. We appreciate this and it went a long way (And so did you to deliver the truck after our decision was made to purchase it). When purchasing another vehicle, my wife and I will definately try to find what we like through you and your inventory.
- Bobby & Hillary Graves -- Auburn
- Best In Nor Cal
My wife and I have purchased everything from Jeeps to Beamers over the past decade, and we have never had a better experience buying a car then we had from start to finish with NORCAR's entire staff. Thanks for the Denali.. You guys made it simple and personable!
Go wherever you want, but when you want to be treated right go to Norcar.
- Craig -- Auburn
- HD ed. 350 Ford Truck
I ended up buying Justin's truck. By far the baddest truck around and the best experience I had when buying a vehicle. In fact, it was such a great experience I even bought a boat through 'em. Justin and Scott dealt with me with respect, honesty and fairness. Good guys and my family and friends will most likely be giving them a chance to sell them a car or truck in the future.
- Adolfo & Kimberly -- Sanger, California
- We had been searching for a Suburban or Yukon for the last month. Finally while searching the intranet we came across the ultimate lifted Suburban. (so we thought) We called Scott early Saturday morning and told him we would be traveling from Sanger (FRESNO AREA), to Auburn. This is a 3 1/2 hr drive! We were excited,so the ride was nothing. When we arrived Scott was very friendly and greeted us immediately. Unfortunately, he just sold the Suburban to someone who had walked in just before our arrival. We were some what devastated but he quickly came and pointed us to a beautiful 2007 Silver Yukon, with a 6 inch lift and 20 inch wheels with 35 inch tires! It was love at first sight. It was everything we wanted and more. That Suburban had nothing on OUR Yukon. The bank was closed so he told us he would have an answer for us by Monday morning. To our surprise the bank called us on Sunday with approval. So Scott and his son delivered the Yukon to our home in Sanger by Monday night. Now thats front door service! By Thursday the same week we decided that we wanted smaller tires. Scott was willing to change whatever we wanted to satisfy us even more. So he had the tires will called in Fresno for us to pick up and have the other tires shipped back to him in Elk Grove. I have and will recommed NOR CAL MOTOR COMPANY to anyone wanting a nice ride and excellenct customer service. If there is one thing we cant stand is a pushy car salesman, following you around and pressuring you into what you dont want. You wont experience any of that here. Thanks Scott for your outstanding service. From our family to yours.
- Jason Junkin -- Houston, TX
- Houston Buyer
I had been looking for my truck for some time and I finally found it at NorCar. There was only one concern - I was over 2K miles away! I called NorCar and spoke with Scott - he gave me a great deal on the truck that I didnt mind having it shipped to me. Scott kept me updated through the delivery and the truck arrived in only a few days - sooner than I thought. Even the delivery guy new to take special care of the truck. Well, the truck was even better than I thought! NorCar had the truck detailed and even the undercarrige and engine was detailed! I'm very satisfied with my purchase from NorCar. I would recommend them to anyone no matter where you are located and I will be happy to speak to any potential customer about my experience.
2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Longbed
- The Carneys -- Sheridan, CA
- BEST car buying experience ever! Scott was awesome in helping us out. We found the truck we needed with the amenities we needed at a great price - what more could you ask for?! Everywhere we go we hear - "nice truck!" and we tell them to go to NorCal. Thanks Scott - when we need another vehicle we will be by!
- Tiffany Brundidge -- Sacramento
- Awesome Dealership
I was on a mission to purchase a 2005 Honda Accord. I came across NorCar after doing a lot of research on dealerships and cars I wanted. In the beginning people were cautioning me about driving up to Auburn(I'm from Sac) to purchase a vehicle from an unfamiliar dealership. However after viewing their inventory online I was pleased with what I saw. At NorCar I was helped personally by one of the owners Scott. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and provided all the information I requested about the car. He worked with my budget and in less then 2 hours I drove off in the exact car I wanted. I would highly recommened this dealership to anyone looking for a great vehicle, no hassels, and outstanding customer service. I look forward to doing business with them in the future :)
- Brent -- Roseville, CA
- Grandpa's Jeep
I'm almost 16 years old. My Great Grandpa gave me his 1989 Jeep Cherokee XJ. It looked like an old mans car. I tool it to Nor Car for a lift, wheels and tires. With a lot of help from my Dad, I ended up with a 4" Rubicon Express Lift, Pro Comp Wheels with Xtreme terrain 33's, Custom bumper's, 8,000 lb Warn Winch, Safari Rack, Tinted Window's and Justin even had his guy's install a Thumpin Stereo and a little paint work. Then Jeremy did a cool exhaust with a new header. Now my Great Grandpa's old Jeep is trail ready and Bad Ass.
Thank you Nor Car and Nor Cal Customz for turning this old Jeep into the envy of all my friends. And thank You Jeremy for all your help and influence.
- Ryan -- LAS VEGAS
- Ok for all you out-of-towners, cragis list buyers. I purchased a 2005 ford excursion form Norcal Motors. I spoke with Justin on the phone (many times) and made the deal prior to driving 9 hr from Las Vegas to calf. Justin was out of town spending all the money he must make form all the hard work his team puts in because the Norcal team did it right for me. Rick Mayo in sales made no empty promises, staying true to his word before and after the sale of the vehicle. Rick you’re a stand up guy and would buy a vehicle from you anytime thanks again. Ryan “THE VEGAS GUY”
- Chris -- Reno, Nv
- Perfect Service and Salesmanship
I bought a Ford Excursion from theese guys and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Justin and Scott were awesome to deal with and provided perfect customer service. The truck came with a warranty and Justin made sure that the truck was perfect before he delivered it over 100 miles. Thank you guys for a great experience.
- Ray and Izzy -- Modesto
- NorCar Rocks
My wife and I worked with both Scott and Justin on a Honda Pilot we purchased. Both guys were awesome to deal with and went out of their way to find us the best financing, (even got us a better monthly payment then what was originally quoted). The Pilot was super clean and exactly as described. This was the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had. If you dont go through NorCar for your next car or truck purchase your crazy. Thanks Scott and Justin.
- JC and Julie -- Paradise, Ca
- 2004 F350
My husband and I just bought a 2004 Ford F350. Scott is who helped us and made us feel very valued. We never felt as if we were being pushed around or lied to. We sat right in front of him while he was on the phone with the lender. There was no hidden finance manager behind some wall telling him what to offer us. He was very honest and up front with us about everything. I can't say enough about the professionalism and the honesty that we recieved here at Nor Cal. We will be back!
Thanks for everything!
- Robert Keillor -- Paradise ca
- Just wanted to thank you rick and your staff for everything you did on the powerwgon I purchased . Fast perfessional help and done right the first time. My buying experience was great and no pressure from salesman to bother you. The quality of trucks you have sale themselves. The truck was awesome driving home and handled great in the hills and highway. Great deal at a good fair price. I would recommend to anyone that if your looking for a nice truck NOR*CAL MOTOR COMPANY is where to start . Thanks again to rick and the awesome staff for going out of the way for me. That kind of service is why your staff and mechanics are top notch and it shows in the quality of trucks you offer. Sincerly Robert Keillor
- Tim -- Loomis
- WILD HOGS
Thanks Justin & Scott for the Harley hook up. Love the bike & the great service I received from Norcar.
- Brad Mackid -- Winnipeg Canada
- I purchased a Mastercraft boat from Justin, sight unseen, in the fall of 2010. He helped arrange the freight to the Canada/US border, all of the paperwork arrived exactly as promised and the boat itself arrived on time and in precisely the condition advertised. Justin was even thoughtful enough to ensure the boat was trailered the 2000 miles with the cover off so that the paint didn't get worn off on the way...exactly how I would have done it myself. All that said, I haven't started it yet...the lakes are still frozen up here. I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from the Nor Cal Motor Company.
- Doug -- Roseville
- Great Experience
I bought my 2000 F-250 from Scott in Auburn and had a great buying experience along with a fabulous deal. They were professional and courteous, demonstrating that they wanted us to be happy with whatever decision my wife and I made. No pushy salesmen, just a family oriented team that wanted us to be comfortable with our purchase. The truck runs as advertised and is in great shape with no issues. Once again, what a great truck buying experience, kudos to the team in Auburn for far exceding my expectations and shattering the stereotypes of used car dealers.
- Mike Ognissanti -- Rocklin, CA
- Best Looking Super Duty in Town
I wanted to compliment you and your Company on how pleased I am of the top quality lift, tire and suspension kit that was installed on my 2008 F-250 Super duty truck.
By far I think I have the best looking Truck on the road and gettng numerous complements. I have recommended your company to others because of my satisfaction with your service. I look forward to doing business with you for years to come.
- Brandon -- Roseville
- I Love my Jeep!
Thank you to the entire staff at NorCar / NorCal Super Jeeps.... My dad purchased an older YJ Wrangler from Justin & Scott for me for graduation, I love the Jeep. Then I brought it back after saving up some money for a lift kit. Now, I have a great looking and great wheelin Jeep with a 4" lift, wheels, tires, custom bumpers and a winch.
Thanks for everything.... I will recomend you to everyone I meet on the trail!
- Devin & Mary -- Folsom, CA
- Customers For Life!
Scott, Justin, and crew are fantastic. I picked up an outstanding 2006 F250 Powerstroke about a year ago. The price was the best anywhere within 250 miles. This truck has proved itself to be everything it is supposed to be over the last year. I bought the truck to pull an 11k lb toy hauler trailer. This is something Scott has extensive knowledge of and was more than happy to share is wisdom and experiences. These guys are enthusiasts and know everything there is to know about the stuff they sell.
This month my wife needed a new car. After she determined the make and model she wanted we called Scott. Talk about a simple and straight forward way to buy a car. Once the car was located, they went and picked it up, prepped it, and set a time for us to come in. When we arrived the car was parked in front of the showroom ready to go and better than when we had seen it before. Yes, even though we were committed to buy the car already, Nor Car went through it again and made it look even better. Once again the price was better than anywhere else. My wife loves her 2009 Camry SE. And my 15 month old son loved the play room. Everything was so efficient and we were only there a short time, but the toys kept him busy which made us happy =)
From cars to trucks and modifications to off road bikes to Harleys- this is the place. Their expectations of quality are as high as anyone I've met (including myself) so I know I will always be satisfied with their product.
I've learned a lesson, I should have called sooner! I recommend Scott and Justin at Nor Car for anyone who is looking for tremendous quality and value without any b/s.
- Bill & Beth Locke -- Grass Valley
- On Wednesday June 2, 2010 my wife and I went on a field studies field trip with our daughter and her class. We needed to rent a 25' camper trailer to cook for our daughter due to severe allergies. We bought a beautiful Chevy Duramax Diesel from Justin 1 month prior and this was the first time we towed with the truck. I have extensive experience with tractor trailers, but not much with diesel pick ups. We towed the trailer 12 miles straight up to Bunny flat 6970' elevation just below Mount Shasta and we shut the engine off. When we went to leave with the class the truck would not start. We called NorCal and spoke with Rick and he stated we Vapor Locked the truck because we did not let the Turbo and Engine cool down. After about 5 minutes, Rick walked us through a painless quick procedure that got us back on the road. Not only do these folks sell vehicles, but they help you when things go wrong. I will never buy a vehicle anywhere else. As long as NorCal is around we are customers for life. Thank you so much Rick for all your help, and thank you Justin for hiring phenominal employees.
Bill & Beth Locke
- Albert -- Salinas, Ca
- My first Lifted Whip!!
I had been eyeballin this suburban that Justin and Scott had in their yard for about 2 weeks. I couldn't go see it because I was working down south.Finally I went to see it this weekened the 23rd where Justin and scott were friendly and helpfull. It was a rainy day and they had sold 3 cars prior to me buying the suburban, that goes to show you alot! I will definatly recommend nor cal to my buddies here in SALINAS! oh by the way thanks for keeping that big guy from beating us up LOL!!!! Thanks againg Justin and Scotty!!!
- Ronnie -- Roseville, Ca.
- Bad Ass Quality Work
I must say, attention to detail is one of the qualities that Nor-Car offers. That alone will keep them customizing my vehicles. They started by installing a 2" Donahue Racing lift on my 2008 F450. When doing that with an open ticket to make this " Work Truck " more bitchen. I picked it up with Nickel Plated Bilsteen shocks, grills all around, Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust, Air Intake System, Bed Liner, Custom Fifthwheel Hitch, Larger Tires, Air Bags, On Board Air System, Tinted Windows, Rapid Hitch and a Custom Tool Box. The bottom line, you think it, they will do it and a lot more.........
After that great experience, I dropped off my 2007 Jeep Wrangler.........The list goes on and is still going.....Take a look at the featured Black Jeep on this site.
I must thank Justin, Scott and their entire crew at Nor-Car. If you want to just drop your vehicle off at a "One Stop Shop" and know that it is going to be done correctly.....Nor-Car is the place.
Thanks Guy's ! !
- Derek -- Clarksburg
- Drove Away Completely Satisfied
I just wanted to spread the word that I had a great experience at NORCAR buying my 04' F-250 Crew Cab -Long Bed â€“ 4x2 - King Ranch/Lariat. I was shopping around for quite sometime, playing the game but unwilling to settle, and then I was driving through Auburn... Low miles, 1 owner, pristine condition, warranty, beautiful wheels and tires, slight lift, professionally modified intake and exhaust, great price, easy trade-in, easy to finance and it was just the truck I was looking for, â€śNO BULLâ€ť.
I want to thank all the folks at NORCAR who had a hand in this truck but special thanks go out to Neal and Scott for making my day. With a fair amount of car buying experience, I can say that you guys have a special touch and I would recommend any of your services to the closest people I know.